Aggressive Lawyers Defending Those Accused Of Crimes
Being accused of a crime may cause a great deal of stress. We understand – there is a lot at stake. Being convicted of a crime can mean incarceration, large fines, loss of one’s driver’s license, consequences at work, jeopardized immigration status and restitution to victims.
With significant experience, including a former prosecutor, the criminal defense lawyers at Hollis, Cronan & Fronk, P.A. are prepared to defend clients and preserve their rights. Our attorneys have more than 70 combined years of experience handling all types of criminal and traffic matters throughout Maryland, from misdemeanors and felonies to complex white collar and theft crimes. We have the experience, trial skills and commitment to effectively represent our clients against serious criminal charges.
Protecting You In And Out Of Court
We excel in protecting your rights in the following types of cases:
- Driving under the influence: Driving under the influence (DUI) is one of the most serious vehicle offenses. Even if a driver has a clean driving record, they may face fines, license suspension/revocation, community service, interlock devices and incarceration. We advocate on our clients’ behalf to protect their rights and preserve their driving privileges.
- Traffic violations: Maryland vehicle and traffic violations can severely affect driving privileges. We defend clients in all traffic matters, including:
- Speeding tickets
- Reckless driving
- Driving with a suspended license
- Driving with a revoked license
- Road rage
- White collar crime: White collar crimes are nonviolent in nature but typically involve some degree of theft, fraud, deception or conspiracy. In addition to criminal punishment, clients can face damage to their professional and personal reputations. We aggressively defend their rights when they’re charged with:
- Larceny, blackmail or extortion
- All fraud
- Obstruction of justice
- Drug crimes: A client may be charged with a misdemeanor or felony drug crime. If convicted, they will face incarceration, fines and a criminal record. In addition to specific defenses, we investigate the constitutionality of the police search and the arrest of the client. Our attorneys explore all possible ways to get charges dismissed or secure an acquittal. We represent clients charged with the following:
- Simple possession
- Possession with intent to deliver
- Manufacturing delivery of narcotics
- Conspiracy to distribute narcotics
- Prescription fraud
- Appeals: We understand the appeals process. Our appellate attorneys can help appeal an unfavorable order or judgment entered against our client or assist in defending an appeal of a case already won. We have the experience to handle appeals.
Our clients benefit from our experience, meticulous preparation and strategic thinking. We are ready to defend your rights in district, circuit and appellate courts.
Work With Our Attorneys To Protect Your Rights And Freedom
If the client or a loved one has been accused of or charged with a crime, our team at Hollis, Cronan & Fronk, P.A. is ready to help you. To schedule a completely free initial consultation, please call 410-862-8900 or send us an email.