Experienced And Comprehensive Estate Planning And Probate Services
Our estate planning attorneys at Hollis, Cronan & Fronk, P.A. offer comprehensive estate planning services that will provide lifetime income, preserve a client’s estate and facilitate the efficient transfer of assets to heirs and beneficiaries. We are aware that everyone has different goals for their estate plans, including the following:
- Protecting assets
- Ensuring a smooth transfer of assets to family, friends and charities
- Handling financial planning
- Transferring assets in a tax-efficient manner without delay or unnecessary expense
- Providing for long-term care that protects savings
Our estate planning attorneys provide experienced assistance with the following:
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Elder care law
- Powers of attorney
- Lifetime directives
- Estate administration
No matter how small or large a client’s net worth is, we advise them to have a valid estate plan to protect their assets, family and business associates.
Guiding You Through The Probate Process
Probate is the process that transfers legal title of property from the estate of the person who has died and resolves outstanding debt. Probate administration enables the goals and wishes of the decedent to be achieved while satisfying the requirements of the federal and state governments and probate court. We provide the following services in the probate process.
- Prove or contest that a valid will exists
- Identify interested persons
- Inventory and value assets
- Determine and satisfy debts
- Satisfy taxes and file final accounts
- Distribute the estate to heirs and beneficiaries
No matter what, we guide our clients through the steps necessary to settle the estate of loved ones in a cost-efficient and timely manner.