James T. Worm
James T. "Jake" Worm, III, provides a range of legal services based upon the needs of his clients and community. Mr. Worm focuses in family, criminal defense, traffic, real property, and civil litigation. He has extensive experience in litigating matters both in district courts and circuit courts around the state.
Jake is a lifelong resident of the Eastern Shore who hails from Caroline County. After completing his undergraduate studies at the University of Kentucky he attended Law School at Appalachian School of Law. When his formal education was completed he returned home to clerk for the Hon. Karen A Murphy-Jensen in the Circuit Court for Caroline County.
- Appalachian School of Law, Grundy, Virginia
- Juris Doctor
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Biology
- Minor: Political Science
- Supreme Court of Kentucky
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Talbot County Bar Association
- Caroline County Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Maryland Pro Bono Service Award Winner